The Pupil Council Committee consists of one representative from each P4-P7 class. It also includes the Head Boy and Head Girl.
The role of the Pupil Council is to communicate to the Head Teacher any issues of pupil concern, to make suggestions of how to improve the school and have a voice in improving opportunities for learning and teaching.
- To help establish a vision for the school;
- To give pupils a voice in the school;
- To make the school a better place for the pupils;
- Set up a display board on the Bridge to help keep pupils informed of the work of the Council.
- To communicate ideas, decisions and news to the everyone through assemblies, minutes of meetings and newsletters;
- To help in supporting pupils in becoming responsible citizens