The Government is introducing Childcare Choices. Childcare Choices brings together all the government childcare offers for the first time, helping parents find the right childcare support to suit them.
As part of Childcare Choices we’re introducing Tax-Free Childcare, which will be introduced on 28 April and gradually rolled out over the year.
If you would like further information please visit the new Childcare Choices website which provides information on the new and existing Government childcare offers.
They have created a toolkit to provide you with all the information you need to know on Childcare Choices. This includes some suggested materials to help you spread the word to parents and staff.
Included in the toolkit you will find:
● Information on Childcare Choices and the new offers
● Suggested text to email to parents
● The Childcare Choices logo
● Some graphics and messages you can use on your social media channels
● An A4 poster
● An A4 information sheet for staff and parents